When people are considering a weight loss program like Nutrisystem, one of the first questions they ask is, how much does Nutrisystem cost? The cost of Nutrisystem varies, depending on your gender, whether you’re diabetic or not, and which plan you choose.
Let’s break it down and see how much Nutrisystem costs per month:
- Basic: The Basic plan includes 4 weeks of pre-selected, ready to go foods chosen by Nutrisystem from customer favorites. For women, it is $275 a month, and for men, it’s $315.
- Core: With the Core plan, you can either choose the favorites pack (Nutrisystem selects your food) or you can choose your own meals. Women pay $295, while men pay $335.
- Uniquely Yours: Uniquely Yours lets you opt for the favorites pack or select your own meals from a larger selection of choices than either the Basic or Core plans. Women pay $334.99 while men pay $334.99. The price can be discounted to $309 by using one of these Nutrisystem coupons.
- Vegetarian: The Vegetarian plan allows you to opt for a vegetarian favorites pack or choose from approximately 90 meal choices. It’s $335 for women, and $375 for men.
NUTRISYSTEM® D® is Nutrisystem for diabetics. It includes meal choices that are designed to help you lose weight while controlling your blood glucose, reduce A1c levels and lower cholesterol.
The diabetic choices are the same as the original Nutrisystem: Basic, Core, and Uniquely Yours.
- Basic is pre-selected foods chosen by Nutrisystem. Women pay $275 and men pay $315.
- Core allows you to opt for a favorites pack or select your own meals. It’s $295 for women and $335 for men.
- Uniquely Yours offers a favorites pack or your choice of more than 145 items for meals. For women, it’s $335, and for men, it’s $375.
Aside from these basic costs, there are a few other things to consider when asking how much Nutrisystem is. All of the plans allow for a weekly ‘flex meal.’ A flex meal is one meal that you cook at home or eat out. You’ll also want to ask yourself how much control you wish to have over your meals: you can opt for the less expensive basic plan, but then you might be stuck eating meals or snacks that you aren’t really a fan of. It might be worth it to pay for a more expensive plan and have more say over what you’ll be eating. By opting for a plan that allows you to choose your own meals, you also allow for making changes each month, so if you got a meal you didn’t like this month, you can skip it next month and try something different.
Perhaps the more important question you should ask yourself is what is the cost if I don’t try Nutrisystem? If you’re considering a program like Nutrisystem to lose weight, the money you might spend on trying to create healthy, delicious recipes at home could far surpass what you’d spend on Nutrisystem. Consider the cost of healthcare, as well. Nutrisystem is well worth the money.
Publisher is a paid affiliate of Nutrisystem.